Thursday, May 14, 2015

POLLY'S ON THE TRAIN...

Yeps, Polly is taking a nice long summer holiday... Business has been brisk, and I'm in the process of producing a fun new blog with my daughter Ali. The new blog is going to be a lifestyle blog with more photos, videos (yes! videos). I will do a blog  (try at least!) daily from Monday to Friday.

Each day will have a different theme - planetary activity as it will affect us - fashion - recipes - parties - you name it BOOM will have it!! I was gifted with a fabulous new video camera from Kevin and the girls for Mother's Day so yay!! having lots of fun playing with this new toy.

I will be on our local CFAX radio this coming Saturday chatting with Patty Mack about the truly fascinating world of Angels and Astrology - 1.00 p.m. Canadian time. Join us if you can!

Hugs,

Polly P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment