Friday, May 1, 2015

LIVE LOVE LAUGH...

It was a friend's birthday recently, so I gave her a plaque with the above words written on it. If I had to pick one of those words today, it would have to be LAUGH! Some snippets I picked up this past week:-

LIVE:

Let's face it, we live because we have no choice but to do so. As we go about living our lives, life happens. Some days enfold in ways that leave you with no choice but to laugh or to cry. We never know what is going to enfold. One sure way of being prepared is to be enjoying optimal health and energy. The experts tell us the 5 biggies to optimal health are:

Sleep (lots!)
De-stress (mindfulness, yoga, pets, nature)
Real food (no junk in the trunk!)
Water (drink lots!)
Exercise (keep moving...)

LOVE:-

My dad used to sing "Love it is a funny thing, it makes a man a fool!" he'd sing it to get a rise out of mother! Love saved the day recently at an event I was at. A silly dispute arose, and one of the girls, who is very funny began singing the Beatles' song "All you need is love". We all joined in, raising the hands and before too long everybody was laughing again, and the dispute was quickly forgotten. See what I mean? If you sprinkle your daily activities with love, humour, and the realization that sometimes we need to just chillax, loosen up, get a grip - whatever! It is what it is...

LAUGH:

Yesterday was a day that called for lots of good deep belly laugher. From dawn 'til dusk, it was a day peppered with peeves and cock-ups of the highest magnitude! I just laughed myself silly as each irritant knocked on my door - one by irksome one. Miscommunication was the culprit, but then isn't it always? Wounded egos, etc. Watch out this Sunday. We have a monster moon in Scorpio! Aaagh...I would just tread lightly, tiptoe through the tulips, keep the head down, put ear muffs on...and all shall we well!

Today is Fashion Friday. I have a fashion date so I better scat and get going...

Have a great weekend, but watch out for that Moooody moon on Sunday!! Sunny thoughts...

Sending Love and Laughter your way!

Hugs,

Polly P xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment