Wednesday, April 29, 2015

AFFIRMATIONS





I'm huge into Affirmations at the moment. As I've gotten into them, I've come to the aha moment realization that in fact - (and we really don't realize it because they sneak their way into our system) - we actually feed/poison our minds on an hourly basis, with a daily dose of nasty manure. "You're not good enough...smart enough...thin enough...rich enough...successful enough...". We have been poisoning our delicate little systems without even realizing it! Aren't we krazeeee?

NOW it's time to change the station - Yes Sir!/Madam! Today is the day!

I shall share with you some delightful daily affirmations for you to digest with your breakfast.

Here is today's delicious offering: It for YOU! courtesy of Louise Hay and me!!


              'I offer those around me patience, encouragement, support,
               a cheerful word, the gift of a smile - and most of all, appreciation'.


EnJOY and have a fabulous day to all my playful PP's (Polly Pals)

Hugs,


Polly P xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment